Release name: Lady Blues
Label: Imagem Jazz
Label code: IMS6054-0, 6054
Format: Vinyl, LP, Compilation
Release date: 1988
Genre: Jazz, Blues
|A2||How Am I To Know||2:34|
|A3||My Old Flame||3:05|
|A4||I’ll Get By||2:54|
|A5||I Cover The Waterfront||3:45|
|A6||I’ll Be Seeing You||3:24|
|B2||As Time Goes By||3:08|
|B3||She’s Funny That Way||3:04|
|B4||He’s Funny That Way||3:31|
|B5||Lover Come Back To Me||3:14|
|B6||Love My Man [Billie’s Blues]||3:30|
|B7||Love My Man [Billie’s Blues]||2:52|
- Recorded At – WOR Studios
- Recorded At – Brunswick Record Corporation
- Record Company – MUSISOM – Emp. Musicais Ltda.
- Manufactured By – BMG Ariola Discos Ltda.
Tracks A2 to A5 – Billie Holiday with Eddie Heywood and his Orchestra – Recorded at WOR Recording Studios, March 25, 1944.
Tracks A6, A7, B1 & B2 – Billie Holiday with Eddie Heywood and his Orchestra – Recorded at WOR Recording Studios, April 1, 1944.
Tracks B3 & B5 – Billie Holiday with Eddie Heywood and his Orchestra – Recorded at WOR Recording Studios, April 8, 1944.
Tracks B4, B6 & B7 – Billie Holiday with The Eddie Heywood Trio – Recorded at WOR Recording Studios, April 8, 1944.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Stamped): RCA IMS-6054-0-A 1SX A 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Stamped): RCA IMS-6054-0-B 1SX A 1
Buy link: https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/6004827?ev=rb
All artists: Billie Holiday